Let us help you fall in love with your interiors again. We found a fantastic article on Houzz that offers wonderful tips to give interiors a sincerely sweet, romantic-style update. Inspired by this article, here are 7 decorating secrets for achieving soft, fanciful interiors.
1. Add fresh flowers and other floral accents
2. Hang smoky antique mirrors
3. Use a palette of soft colors that make your skin tone glow
4. Incorporate gently weathered furnishings with a touch of patina
5. Add lighting fixtures that will create ambiance
6. Group sculptural candlesticks together
7. Choose furniture with fluid lines and a feminine touch
Specializing in 18th and 19th century French furnishings, French Quarters in Fayetteville, Arkansas offers a gorgeous selection of antique furniture and décor that comes directly from the most romantic city in the world. Contact us at 866.414.6864 to learn more!
1) By Dreamy Whites via Houzz
2) By RSVP Design Services via Houzz
3) By Rossana Novella via Houzz
4) By Dreamy Whites via Houzz
5) By A Beach Cottage via Houzz
6) By DOXA Design Group via Houzz
7) By Kasey Buick via Houzz